Friday, November 12, 2010

WHAT I LIKE /HATE ABOUT MY ENGLISH LACTURE

Now,I want to tell about my beloved english lacture. . .he is BRO AZALAN BAYU ZAKARIA. . .he face look serious and strict man but he is very sporting,happy and friendly man. . .he more friendly with a student at facebook. . .hehehe. . .sometimes,he can be serious if a student doing problem. . .he is the best lacture for me. . .he teach many new things. . .I am not excellent student in english. . .he help me how to understand in english subject. . .he tech how to be has a good performnace drama presentation. . .he give me more brave to speak in english in front of public. . .most important character from he is he can singing. . .he voice is very nice. . .he is very romantic person. . .he already engaged with he ex-student. . .the end of the year,he want marriage. . .I hope he happy and fast get a son. . .amin. . =))

No comments:

Post a Comment