Friday, November 12, 2010

MY EXPERIANCE DURING DRAMA PRESENTATION

"LIGHT OF LOVE" DRAMA


For the first time in my life I join the acting in drama. . .I dont belive myself because I can do it although I has no talent. . .Tittle of my drama is "Light Of Love like "Nur Kasih" drama. . .In this drama ,I as HAIFA look like NUR in Nur kasih drama. . .I am a heroin in drama. . .my hero is Ziyad. . .
everyday,my group during drama practice until a day of drama presentation. . .many problem for my group during drama practice. . .somebody cannot be panctual,ignore any ideas and everything but I belive my group is the best. . .my group has choose by judges a winner for my class. . .
Most important,I want to say thank you very much to BRO BAYU because give we support,ideas and belive we can do it. .
This drama give me more experiance and moral value...
To my group drama...I love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment