Wednesday, August 4, 2010

DANIEL'S SITUATION

I have friend. . .my friend name is Daniel. . .He is good boy and friend. . .If he have any problem,he share with me. . .although,he problem is good or bad news. . .we study together. . .we do anything together. . .One day,he have big problem. . .he absent from school. . .he friends with evil student at school. . .

After finish he school,he free do anything he want. . .he parents do not know way he go everyday and everytime. . .he friends with any people. . .lastly,he trapped with drug. . .everyday,he ask money from him parents. . .he want to buy drug from he friends. . .

I for he friend,I want help him. . .I advise to he and give word of confidences to he. . .I explain to he about danger of drug. . .I says,he parents love so much to him. . .so,he do not like that. . .we love to him. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment