Monday, July 19, 2010

THINGS THAT MY LECTURER NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT MYSELF

it's me....


Assalamualaikum WBT . . . LIFE IS GREAT . . . now , i would like introduce myself . . . my name is Amalina Syahirah Binti A.Ghani but call me amalina for short . . . but my famliy call me kakak or syira . . . i was born in Chiness Maternity Hospital at 25 mac 1992 (friends dont forget my birthday and i need present kay!) kidding LOL . . . huhuhuhu . . . now , i'm 18 years old since my birthday is already past . . . my primary school is best one in my town (huhuhu) Sek Sri Seremban then i moved to Sek Keb TTJ and i spent a great time day . . . my secondry school is URESS and Sek Men Teknik DUHMS . . . right now i'm studying KPM Bandar Penawar . . . i'm a smart , simple , eppy go lucky and of cos funny girl . . . but sometimes i can be serious . . . i love friendship and i really appreciate those people around me ecspecially friends . . . i have lots of friends . . . boys and girls . . .
now lets talk about my family . . . i'm in the family member of 4 (my parents not include ya) which i'm the third one! and i'm the only girl (huhuhu...lucky me) 4 sure lar u can guess ihave 2 elder brothers and the younger one . .
my hobbies are travelling , shopping and surfing internet . . . and i of cos most of my day with facebook . . . can u imagine how many friends of mine ? almost 1000 . . . thanx 4 adding me . . . huhuhuhu...

since young i had my own ambition , i wish i could be like my father , he's one of the director in oil and gas company which relates in offshore work . . . so , after PIP program i will futher my studies in diploma logistic management . . . i hope it can be true . . .

my favourite colours are green , black and silver . . . i love u all kind of foods but i hate japanese food especially sushi because for me its tasteless . . .

and i had my own dream guy which is liable , independent (not jobless) , down to earth , good attitude , sporting and dun have any intention to cntrol mylife , funny and sporting . . .

anything else? that s all i guess . . . or u can directly ask me ORRR lets my friends do the talking because they all loud enough . . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment