Sunday, July 18, 2010

my beloved parents..raye 2008..


Sir A.Ghani Bin Md.Tahir and Madam Noor Aziah Binti Abdul Rahman . . . i love my parents . . . first,i want introduce about my father . . . he BOD is 16 november 1955 . . . he from BBU,Johor Bahru . . . now,he work in Calidad company at Port Klang . . . he very hardworking man . . . every week,every month he go travel many place . . . so,my mom was lonely at home . . . huhuhuhu . . . he like play golf . . . every weekend he go to play golf with he friends . . . most important is he like to buy cokelat for me . . . huhuhu . . . i like it . . . about my mom . . . she BOD is 1 january 1961 . . . so beautiful date because one malaysia celebrate she birthday . . . she from kuala pilah,negeri sembilan . . . she is house wife fulltime . . . evey day she expend are time with she son . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment